Planning for your event cannot start too early. Contact us today to discuss the event ideas your organization are considering or the specific needs for an upcoming event. We would be pleased to prepare a custom proposal for your consideration.
Event Planning and Execution
Our Event Planning and Execution services ensure that your organization always looks professional and makes a positive impression anytime your members and guest assemble.
Whether you are planning business events, such meetings, receptions, luncheon presentations, conferences and retreats, or are organizing a social gathering, formal dinner or fund-raising event for members or donors, Jane Barr Horstman and Associates can make the process easier for you and your volunteers.
We do the planning and the organizing along with the coordination with the service providers, so you and your members can enjoy the event to its fullest. We can suggest venues, caterers, speakers and other services.
Having managed more than 100 affairs for associations ranging in size from small meeting such as Directors’ luncheons to elaborate galas with 650 people, Jane Barr Horstman and Associates know the many details that must be minded.
Make your next event more successful and less stressful by letting Jane Barr Horstman and Associates:
- Manage the venue
- Scout venues within the price range, location and services you desire,
- Oversee venue contracting,
- Arrange for catering service,
- Determine transportation and parking needs
- Assist with securing speakers
- Identify and vet speakers for your approval,
- Handle speaker contracts and payments,
- Coordinate speaker’s travel arrangements.
Advertise the Event
- Prepare and send event notices (email or mail)
- Distribute press release to local media and place events on community calendars,
- Collect registrations and payments
- Oversee invitation mailings, RSVPs and donations,
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Support volunteers and committees in executing their assigned tasks, such as ad sales, raffle donations, decorations, VIP gifts, etc.
- Arrange activities (such as Monte Carlo tables, etc.)
- Create ad books, programs, silent auction books, etc.
- Ensure VIP treatment of major donors, out-of-town guests for airport pick-up, room gifts, etc.
- Manage guest arrival services such as valet parking, coat room, etc.
Oversee the Event
- Support speakers’ needs for transportation, rehearsal time and space, dressing facilities, program preparation, etc.
- Arrange registration and sign-in, badges, programs, etc,
- Manage room set-up, A-V equipment, etc.
- Manage catering service during the event