We strive to proactively anticipate your needs. Jane Barr Horstman and Associates offers a broad range of services to assist associations in their day-to-day operations and in growing their membership. Our services include:
Our Organizational Management services take the burden off harried board members & volunteers, freeing you to focus on the goals and activities of the mission. For more than 20 years, professional associations have looked to Jane Barr Horstman and Associates to provide core accounting and communication services to keep their organizations operating smoothly.
Provide web-based collaboration and document sharing capabilities for your members, committees and board, provide a virtual office in the form of a street address and phone number for centralized communications, respond to phone calls, mail and email inquiries from members, prospects, program guests, donors, the media and others, and accept deliveries and store literature and materials.
Manage Membership Drives
- Contact current and prospective members,
- Process new member applications,
- Maintain member and prospect databases
- Provide membership reports, statistics and trends to the Board
Market Association Events
- JBHA is well-versed in Administration of Virtual Meetings and Webinars, including multi-session events.
- Manage Association programs, from creation to execution,
- Communicate key messages and event to members,
- Advertise events, program and other activities to members and prospects via mail and email,
- Distribute press releases to local media and place events on community calendars,
- Provide email and web-based sign-up and payment for events, dues, donations, subscription, etc.,
- Update and maintain your website
Oversee Financial Accounting
- Handle billing and receivables collection via QuickBooks,
- Account for all income and expenses, outstanding payments, fees, etc.
- Provide financial reports to appropriate members and third-parties.
Event Planning and Execution
Jane Barr Horstman and Associates has managed more than 350 special events, from small gathering to large gala of 500+.
We offer Event Planning and Execution as part of an Organization Management agreement or on a project-by-project basis. To learn more, click here. Contact us to discuss your specific needs. We would be pleased to prepare a custom proposal for your consideration.